While you may be perfectly happy with your investment property, a lot of landlords are looking to get out now. Timing is just about perfect. Here’s why:
1. The housing recovery is real. If you thought about selling in the past, but faces the prospect of depressed prices and a surplus of homes on the market, all of that has changed dramatically.
2. Inventory in your property’s neighborhood is low. What used to be a buyer’s market has shifted considerably towards a seller’s market.
3. Mortgage rates remain favorable for buyers, so we’re seeing a lot of first-time buyers enter the market. Many are interested in a property just like yours.
4. Though rental rates have risen, it’s actually driving more and more people to buy.
5. Now is a good time to think about your future plans for the property and what you might like to do with the proceeds from the sale. If there are personal expenses ahead or you’d like to enjoy some of the fruits of your sound investment, the market is ready.
I have a network of associates who would be very interested to hear your property is about to be listed, so if you think it makes sense for us to have a conversation about selling, please get in touch at your earliest convenience.